Joined: 11 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Two Coss-Tabs in One Report Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:50am
Hi, I need some help urgently.
I am working in Crystal 2008.
I have a report with a chart and a cross-tab table with a SUM in summary field. It looks fine. Now I want to include another cross-tab with the percentage in the summary field. When I do this it destroys the results in the first cross-tab table and in a chart also.
Both these cross-tab tables are using different data sets but the same universe.
P.S - I cannot use the sub-report as I eventually have to bring this report into live office and live office does not support sub-reporting feature.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum