Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 5:03am
Thanks guys, I went with the RecStartDate := LastWeek(StartOfWeek)[1] + Y2KDate + 1; solution but added RecEndDate := LastWeek(StartOfWeek)[1] + Y2KDate - 1; to get Tues to Sat.
I posted this query on aspect admins; code guru; business objects but this is the only forum where I got a reply, thanks again
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 9:04am
That's great. I'm glad you got the help you needed.
Hey - you should go on the other forums and let people know where you got your question answered! I could use the extra help in spreading the word about the forums.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum