Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Continue crosstab onto next page Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kruegs35
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote kruegs35 Replybullet Topic: Continue crosstab onto next page
     Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:39am
I have a crosstab report that will not fit onto one page. I would like the rest of the columns to spill over on a second page, but the report just stops at one page. I have the crosstab in a group header. I am using Crystal Reports X. Any suggestions? Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Emir_W
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 228
Quote Emir_W Replybullet Posted: 10 May 2010 at 3:15am

Column in crosstab will possibly growing based on your data and/or setting in your crosstab. Unless you sure that it fixed (e.g.: columns are based on day / month or etc.).

Maybe you can describe more detail (w/ ilustration if possible).
 
 
Emir W
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum