Joined: 09 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Continue crosstab onto next page Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:39am
I have a crosstab report that will not fit onto one page. I would like the rest of the columns to spill over on a second page, but the report just stops at one page. I have the crosstab in a group header. I am using Crystal Reports X. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Column in crosstab will possibly growing based on your data and/or setting in your crosstab. Unless you sure that it fixed (e.g.: columns are based on day / month or etc.).
Maybe you can describe more detail (w/ ilustration if possible).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum