Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Filter Records with code Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
donnarenia
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 May 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote donnarenia Replybullet Topic: Filter Records with code
     Posted: 06 May 2010 at 11:44am
I am writing a Crystal Report in 9.1 and I want to show a list of all clients in my Advantage database that do not have a project for a 2010 Tax projects.  I have attempted several different array and strings but can't get the result I need.
 
So far I can view all the clients that has the project in but how can Identify those that are missing a project?
Donna Roberts
PriceKubecka, PLLC
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2010 at 11:47am
what is your data definition of this?
A Maximum Date field per client that is <1-1-2010?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum