Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: One paged report problem
Author
Message
lfernandesfotos
Newbie
Joined: 02 Jul 2009
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Topic: One paged report problem
Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:23am
Hello!
I have a problem at one paged report. Some desktops the report is splited in 2 pages. In the second is shown the Report Footer.
Report Details:
1 - The report it is an invoice
2 - I forced the report to have 34 detail records (so the report have a fixed size)
3 - I use the Report Footer to contain the summarized data.
I think that depending on Video Configurations the report is distorced.
I hope you could help me!
Luiz Fernandes
lfernandesfotos@hotmail.com
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.