Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to insert transparent image Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bojani
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote bojani Replybullet Topic: How to insert transparent image
     Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:22pm
Hi !

I have scanned signature in JPG format wich has to be placed over the text in this way must be transparent.

There is no option to make image transparent so how to do it ?

Regards, Bojan
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2010 at 5:02am
In my experience.  When I import a picture, if I right click and select 'Move', 'Move to back'.  It basically is almost the same as being transparent.  You then can put objects 'on top' of the picture.
 
I hope this helps.
IP IP Logged
bojani
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote bojani Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2010 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by kevlray

In my experience.  When I import a picture, if I right click and select 'Move', 'Move to back'.  It basically is almost the same as being transparent.  You then can put objects 'on top' of the picture.
 
I hope this helps.


It work's Clap

lp, Bojan
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum