Topic: Crystal Report XI Posted: 03 Jul 2007 at 11:45pm
Hello every one,
I have one problem, could any one help me please.
I had installed crystal report 7, i was working on VB6.0, every thing was going in a correct way.
Then I come to know about new features of Crystal Report XI, I got installed it. but now i am facing a problem- I am not able to add a crystal report control on a form.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 04 Jul 2007 at 9:08am
Unfortunately, all my work is for VB.NET, not VB6. However, this error is usually due to a missing DLL that wasn't installed. I expect that since you were using CR7 in the past, then the DLL name has changed and there is a new class needed for using VB6 with CR XI. Check you documentation b/c much has probably changed.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum