Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:36am
yes I just tried that. i added page N of M in report footer of main report with two subreport in report header #1 and #2. The page number is only visible at the last page but not on all pages
Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:19am
Well I have two subreports coming from two different Stored procedure (Active and Terminated)
Active and Terminated data have nothing in common. I need Active data first and then Terminated data in one main report. So I added a section in report header and added two subreports
I did try doing this with report footer I get the result same page number issue
I tried putting subreport in Page header I get error saying page too large to display data or data too large
same in case of page footer
And while adding subreports in details section the data gets overlayed. ie Terminated gets repeated in header
So i added in header
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 04 May 2010 at 9:57am
Something odd is going on. In my test report. I put the page numbering in the page footer and put the sub-reports in two report footers. The page numbering worked, but I do not know if the data is being displayed the way you need it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum