Joined: 06 Jun 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: "Failed to save document" Posted: 03 Jul 2007 at 8:27am
Hello,
After changing a few data sources, I receive a "Failed to Save document' message when i try to save or save as.
The environment I am using is under ODBC which I understand is not as good as if it was under Oracle. - Not sure if I can change this, is there any (other) way I can save this report so I don't lose my changes??
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 03 Jul 2007 at 10:13am
Sounds like the report got corrupted when making the data source changes. Not much you can do that I know of. Sorry.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum