Topic: How to design report by group like this Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 10:22pm
Hello everybody,
I'm designing a report in my project. I have a problem when I design a customer's product. One customer can buy one or many product so in the report I group CustomerID and it's like:
but I want it apears like:
It's mean I want to bring the product "CD-Rom" up a line.
So how can I do that? Thanks for help me!!
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 3:12am
put the information from the group into the detail section and then right click on the fields you want to print only once, select format field/common/suppress if duplicated.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum