Joined: 03 Jun 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Topic: No data on subreports Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 10:12am
I have created a report which contains a main report and several subreports. When I run this report in CR Developer, the report appears to run correctly, the subreports return data.
I've uploaded this report to CR server, and when I run report from server, the main report runs but the subreports don't return any data.
Is there a setting in Central Management Console I need to enable to the subreports to run?
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 10:15am
Do the subreports connect to the same database as the main report? If not, you'll have to modify the report's properties in the CMC - go to something like Database Configuration. On the top left there will be a list of all of the db connections used in the report. Click on each and set the user ID and password. Then save and try running it again.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum