Joined: 21 Apr 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Include all Values in a Cross-Tab Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 6:58am
I am creating a cross-tab that is grouped by month and then by a possible five values across the top (A,B,C,D and E).Some months won’t have an ‘A’ and/or a ‘B’ value so Crystal Omitts these from the columns but I still need them to show up with zeros as the count for those months. Any advice on how can I set this up would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 8:03am
Your source has to have all of the fields available (in each grouped level) in order for a CT to include the records. Crystal is not good at 'creating' data to fill in gaps.
If you made the ABCDE field as your rows and your datefield as columns it would accomplish this.
Joined: 21 Apr 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 10:27am
Currently I am using the rows for names. The report shows how many times a person did each of five different jobs for each month. Maybe I can rethink the layout of the report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum