|
I have a report that I have crated a formula titled a award level. In the following formula to assign an "award level". This formula is placed in a group footer for each account.
//Assign Platinum Levels If {#AcctTotalDrives}< 2 Then "" Else If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 65 and {@Divisions} In ["Nolan Ryan","Jackie Robinson","Cy Young","Sandy Koufax"] Then "Platinum" Else If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 60 and {@Divisions} In ["Hank Aaron","Lou Gehrig","Babe Ruth"] Then "Platinum" Else If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 55 and {@Divisions} = "Roberto Clemente" Then "Platinum" Else // Assign Gold Levels If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 55 and {@Divisions} In ["Nolan Ryan","Jackie Robinson","Cy Young","Sandy Koufax"] Then "Gold" Else If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 50 and {@Divisions} In ["Hank Aaron","Lou Gehrig","Babe Ruth"] Then "Gold" Else If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 45 and {@Divisions} = "Roberto Clemente" Then "Gold" Else // Assign Silver Levels If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 45 and {@Divisions} In ["Nolan Ryan","Jackie Robinson","Cy Young","Sandy Koufax"] Then "Silver" Else If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 40 and {@Divisions} In ["Hank Aaron","Lou Gehrig","Babe Ruth"] Then "Silver" Else If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 35 and {@Divisions} = "Roberto Clemente" Then "Silver" Else //Assing Bronze Levels If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 35 and {@Divisions} In ["Nolan Ryan","Jackie Robinson","Cy Young","Sandy Koufax"] Then "Bronze" Else If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 30 and {@Divisions} In ["Hank Aaron","Lou Gehrig","Babe Ruth"] Then "Bronze" Else If {@ParticpationPercentation} >= 25 and {@Divisions} = "Roberto Clemente" Then "Bronze"
This all works fine. Now created a parameter field for the user to be able to choose which level I want to see on the report. I created a very basic parameter field tilted "Award" and set it up as a string/static and just manually typed in the four award levels in the value settings.
Now the problem.. When I go to the select expert I am not seeing an option to setup a selection criteria on the "Award Level" formula I created and listed above. So... how can I create a filter for the award levels for the user to choose which one(s) they want to see in the report?
|