Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Current Month Records Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nancr
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote nancr Replybullet Topic: Current Month Records
     Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 4:10am
Sorry if I should be able to figure this out myself but I'm still a newbie. I want to report on all sales in the current month, not just month to date. Example: on April 18, I want to see all sales entered in the system from April 1 through April 30. MTD doesn't do this. Please advise? 
N.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 5:54am
can't test thisright now but i think it will work ...
date in dateserial(year(currentdate),month(currentdate),1) to dateserial(year(currentdate),month(currentdate) +1,1-1)


Edited by DBlank - 19 Apr 2010 at 5:54am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum