Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Topic: Another CR formula IF question Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 3:57am
I was wondering what the correct logic would be for the following:
If "10" in (field.number) then "Hello you have 10" Also if "20" in (field.number) then "Hello you have 20" Also if etc.....
I don't want an else if statement because it only selects one thing. It is drawing from a multi-select statement where the person can choose all 5 or none at all, but I want it to show everything the person picks.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 4:27am
I am not sure (never tried it), I am assuming you have a parameter that allows multiple selections. The selections would be in the form of an array. You could (I think) create a for loop to display all the strings (i.e, build a string in the for loop). I would use a switch statement in the for loop (I think it would execute faster than if statements).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum