Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Conditional prompt ?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
flazaro28
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Apr 2009
Location: Poland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote flazaro28 Replybullet Topic: Conditional prompt ??
     Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 11:12am
I have created a boolean parameter in my report which has these values
 
1. Deleted
2. Not-Deleted
 
 
 
In my report, I need to display the deleted person_name  (where status = 0) if I select delete from the deletion drop down.
 
If I select 'Not-deleted' it has to display all the Undeleted one's.(where status = '1')
 
Can anyone help me out?
 
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 11:31am
Are you filtering or just want to hide or display the {person_name}.
IP IP Logged
flazaro28
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Apr 2009
Location: Poland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote flazaro28 Replybullet Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 11:42am

I want to filter it out.. In other words...The report should display the person_name as person_name (deleted) if I select "deleted" from the LOV.

 
The report should display personal_name if I select "Not-deleted' from the LOV
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 12:47pm
in your select statement try:
({?param}='deleted' and table.status=0)
or
({?param}='not-deleted' and table.status=1)
IP IP Logged
flazaro28
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Apr 2009
Location: Poland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote flazaro28 Replybullet Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 5:03am
Originally posted by DBlank

in your select statement try:
({?param}='deleted' and table.status=0)
or
({?param}='not-deleted' and table.status=1)
 
 
Thanks much Dblank...you rock man...
 
How about if we add 'ALL' to the LOV's ?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 5:27am
{?param}='All'
or
({?param}='deleted' and table.status=0)
or
({?param}='not-deleted' and table.status=1)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum