Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: printing without ejecting the page Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
tdanut
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote tdanut Replybullet Topic: printing without ejecting the page
     Posted: 26 Jun 2007 at 1:06am
I am using Crystal Reports for VS 2005.
I need to print a crystal report from VC# application without ejecting the page after the report is printed (I use a dot matrix printer).

Please help.
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 29 Jun 2007 at 9:29am
AFAIK, there is no way to do this.  Crystal will always do a page break at the end of the page.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
tdanut
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote tdanut Replybullet Posted: 29 Jun 2007 at 10:32am
Ok. Thanks. I will try to find other solution.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum