Joined: 11 Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Topic: If Exists? Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 9:50pm
I am using Crystal Reports XI.
Could you tell if it is possible, and if so, how to create a crystal report that will do the following?
I need to show suppliers that we have not used for a couple of years. I know I cannot do this using the select expert to just say 'only when year is not 2010' because that will just show 2009 - 2008 data even if 2010 data exists. Is there any way I can tell it to only show data if it doesn't exist past a certain date? I believe that this is done in SQL using an 'If Exists' comman. Is there a similar function for Crystal Reports?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum