Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Converting to a % Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jaykav99
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote jaykav99 Replybullet Topic: Converting to a %
     Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 5:42am
I want my formula result to be a %. it shows up as 0.381. I have been able to get it to say .381%, id like it to be 38.1% what am i missing?
IP IP Logged
jaykav99
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote jaykav99 Replybullet Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 5:44am
Nevermind i got it
IP IP Logged
flanman
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Quote flanman Replybullet Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 8:29am
Whenever I am looking at a percentage in a formula I always multiply the result by 100 and then format with % currency symbol and it works all the time.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum