Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Drawing a line on the chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Bruce9
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Bruce9 Replybullet Topic: Drawing a line on the chart
     Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 3:08am
All,

I'm wanting to have the ability to draw a line on top of Crystal chart, for e.g. to indicate target sales. I was able to insert a text box on top of the chart and fill it with a series of underscores to make it look like a straight line. But that's static, I want to be able to change where the line is drawn based on which month's data it is. E.g. March draw a horizontal line at $1mil, if it's April then at $1.25 mil, etc.

I'm assuming it's not possible to do this with Crystal charts, but does anyone know of a Crystal add-on that would allow you to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Bruce
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum