Topic: Suppress page header if details are empty Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 2:00am
hi all,
i'm quite new to CR11 (well, to CR in any way) and I have a question...
I have a report that looks like this :
(3.1 Person 1) (name) - (first name) (phone)
(3.2 Person 2)
(name) - (first name)
(phone)
Note that the details are 2 different detail-sections so :
(name) - (first name) : detail a (phone) : detail b
If the details are empty, they are suppressed already via section expert. But the problem is that the title remains visible when the details are empty.
How can this be fixed? I already used the search function but I can't seem to apply those solutions to my report so I started this new post.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum