Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Page Vertical Alignment ? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
BETRAYEL
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010
Location: Turkey
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote BETRAYEL Replybullet Topic: Page Vertical Alignment ?
     Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 3:10am
Hi,

I'm using crystal reports 10. I want to ask a question to you. I want page Vertical Alignment from top and bottom in report page . can you help me for this,  how to I do ?  Please.
 
 
Sample:
 


Edited by BETRAYEL - 09 Jul 2010 at 5:14am
IP IP Logged
BETRAYEL
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010
Location: Turkey
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote BETRAYEL Replybullet Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 3:41am

Help me pleaseee

IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 4:09am
No clue where to begin. Reports are pretty dynamic when they are created and I do not know if CR has any properties to let you know how much is being printed on the page.  They may be some way with difficult formula calculations (i.e, a row is x pixels high and I have y number of rows being displayed + headers + footers).
IP IP Logged
BETRAYEL
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010
Location: Turkey
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote BETRAYEL Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 1:35am
Is there an easier way ? Help please...
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum