Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: File from version 9 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
luisarguedas
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010
Location: Costa Rica
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote luisarguedas Replybullet Topic: File from version 9
     Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:49am

I have a file in Version 9 that I would like to open in a Version 8.5. When I try to open the file it says:

"Failed to open document"
and then
"Invalid report version"
 
How do I emigrate one frile from 9 to 8.5; any ideas? Cry
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 9:26am
As far as I know, you can't.  From everything I have seen you cannot go from 9 (and above) back to 8.5.
IP IP Logged
luisarguedas
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010
Location: Costa Rica
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote luisarguedas Replybullet Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 9:30am
Thanks! That means that I have to create query all over again.... Confused
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum