Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Topic: Display Issue When using Multiple Details Section Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 8:33pm
I have Crystal report with two details section name as Detail a, Detail b ,Each having 4 records.I want to display all record from Details section a first then after all record from Second Details b. Now i getting the record from both Section a,b as a merging order from both .How can i avoid it
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:05am
Not sure why you would need two detail sections. If there is a way to group your details (hiding group header and footer), then you would get what you want.
I hope this helps.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum