I work for a company who deals with patient data from hospitals. I have designed a report that shows different referral types (reasons people were seen at a hospital) for different hospitals in different states.
There are 3 groups in the report: one for the states (G1), one for the referral type (G2), and one for the different hospitals in that state (G3). I was asked to do a few calculations in this report:
-total number of accounts in each facility
-total number of approved accounts in each facility
-total number of returned accounts in each facility
-find the gross conversion rate for each facility
-find the net conversion rate for each facility
for the totals i have used running totals and for the rates i have used formulas that contain the running totals.
my question is how can i create a cross tab that will display in this format:
-have the 3 groups as the rows
-have the column headings be the above calculation labels -have the intersections be the values of the calculations listed above
is crystal reports capable of something like this?