Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Drill Down not working properly
Author
Message
rajasan77
Newbie
Joined: 17 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Drill Down not working properly
Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 9:54am
I have five groups and using the drill down.
First 3 groups are working good when on drill down. but
When I double click on group 4 and group5 then the drill down preview page shows empty page.
If I browse to next page of the drill down preview then i get the data on all pages.
or
If I go to preview of the the main report and then if I come back to preview of the drill down then also i get it.
Any help....????
Thanks,
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
BAEZL
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.