Joined: 28 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Topic: Clearing the Cache of the crystal report Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 8:55am
Hi,
I have a report that is run thru an application... and the first time I ran that report I got the count of a client as 3 for dates 2/1/2010 to 2/28/2010 and I made a sproc change and then tried to run the report for the same time frame and i am still getting the count as 3... but if run the crystal report on a standalone machine and the stored procedure for those dates it gives me one..
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum