Joined: 31 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Supression of Page Footer A issue Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 3:13pm
ok so I searched and couldn't find a solution for this so hopefully someone can help me with this.
I have 3 Page footers
PFa appears only on page 1 PFb appears on every page after page 1 PFc appears on every page.
Now when I suppress PFa using a statement like "if pagenumber = 1 then false else true" it suppresses PFa on page 2 and beyond but then moves PFb and PFc UP fom the bottom into where PFa would have been. Page 1 works fine, only showing PFa and PFc
So Page 1 PFa PFc
Page 2+ PFb PFc -- But these move up from the bottom to fill in the empty space left by PFa
The weird thing is when I do it MANUALLY by suppressing PFa with the checkbox and no code to turn it off it works fine?!?!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum