Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Multiple Copies Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Vack
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote Vack Replybullet Topic: Multiple Copies
     Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 9:37am
I have an invoice I created using Crystal.
 
I want to print 2 copies of the invoice each time I print. On the 2nd invoice that prints I would like it to say "COPY" in the Group Header of the invoice.
 
Is this possible?
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 10:32am
The only thing I can think of is to create a sub report that is the the original report with word "COPY" in the Group Header.
 
Lots of Luck.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum