Joined: 11 Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 5:32am
Hello,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I found the solution. It was something that I had read before but the link below helped me click on what I had to do. Basically I now have the subreports in the page header (whited out to make invisible as suggested), a formula which is just declaring the variable, which I use to show the data from the subreport, as the subreport is only used for one field, and finally a formula to work out the percentage.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum