Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: FirstDayOfWeek Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 10:24am
I need to group and print a report on the end of the week of a given date and I need to change the end of the week from the default day of Saturday to Friday.
I think I need to use the FirstDayOfWeek function to change from Saturday to Friday.
My problem is passing that to the report group.
I have tried using a date formula, however, when I use the group options the option of printing the section for each week is not available on a formula field.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 11:38am
Not sure how to adjust the week function in the group. I guess you could just 'trick' it by using a formula field to add 1 day to your date field and then group on that formula field instead. Your default group headers would be off so you would need to fix those too but logically I think that this would work...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum