Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: VBNET 2008 Crystal Report 9 -Load Report Failed Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Lennie
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Mar 2010
Location: New Zealand
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote Lennie Replybullet Topic: VBNET 2008 Crystal Report 9 -Load Report Failed
     Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 9:30pm
Hi Good Guys Clap
 
Please help me, I need your help  Cry
 
I have created a simple CrystalReport1 under VbNet2008 Window application and on the FORM with CrystalReportViewer name: AxCRViewer92
 
When I click on the FORM Button SHOWREPORT  this error message was displayed: LOAD REPORT FAILED.
 
When I manually tested the CrystalReport by click the option "Main Report Preview" at the bottom of it, the report works very well. But not under these coding.
 
 Private Sub BtnShowReport_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object,
    ByVal e As  System.EventArgs)  Handles BtnShowReport.Click
 
        Try
            Dim cryRpt As New CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument
            Dim cryfolder As String =
            " C:\ VBNet2008CrystalApps\CrystalReportOrderDetails.rpt"
      
            cryRpt.Load(cryfolder)     <----- Error from here ****
 
            With Me.AxCRViewer92
                .ReportSource = Nothing
                .ReportSource = cryRpt
                .Refresh()
            End With
 
        Catch ex As Exception
            MessageBox.Show(ex.Message)
        End Try

    End Sub
 
Thank you  Tongue
 
Have a Good Day,
 
Cheers,
Lennie

Have a Good Day,

Cheers,
Lennie
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum