Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula Issues Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
phisel
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote phisel Replybullet Topic: Formula Issues
     Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 5:27am
I'm trying to set up a few formulas in a productivity report that would list by column a different pay period's productivity index.  All I get when I run the report is the last pay period end date index and the other columns are zero.  Here is one of the formulas:
 
IF {DS_PMR_DOLLARS_AND_HOURS.TIME_FRAME_END_DATE} = 20100206 THEN
Sum ({@TARGET WORK HOURS}, {DS_COST_CATEGORY.DEPARTMENT})%
Sum ({@ActWrkFTE}, {DS_COST_CATEGORY.DEPARTMENT}) else 0
 
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 9:26am
Your placing these in the report footer correct?
It applies the formula to the last row hence that last group so the only time it will not be zero is when the last group is meet your first condition (...{DS_PMR_DOLLARS_AND_HOURS.TIME_FRAME_END_DATE} = 20100206...)
 
Move it to the group footer and you would see all zeros but one but it changes which one is not showing the zero.
Is this what is happening?
 
IP IP Logged
phisel
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote phisel Replybullet Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 9:34am
Yes, I believe so.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 9:36am
I am answering this under Benners post...
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum