Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: crystal report .rpt and .dsr Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
quintuplet4
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote quintuplet4 Replybullet Topic: crystal report .rpt and .dsr
     Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 5:51am
ShockedHello every one,
 
I have an sql database and vb6 application.
Crystal 9 and 10 are installed as well.
problem: when I right click trhe mouse to add a crystal report in the vb project, it just shows the crystal report 9 and not the 10.
problem: when I open the crystal 10 from the start menu, [(I can work very well in crystal report) BUT ] it does only make .rpt (crystal report).

Is there any solution to continue working on my project using crystal report 10 from VB6 to make DSR report with CRviewer???

thanks in advance.

Ed
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum