Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: parameters w reportdocument Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rdantdfd
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote rdantdfd Replybullet Topic: parameters w reportdocument
     Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:58pm
Hi,  i have a simple report with one static parameter.  I have no problem passing the parameter using the report viewer but I want to use the reportdocument because I simply want to write the report results to disk as a pdf.  I followed the code on page 328 listing 16-2 of Brian Bischof's book but get a missing parameter error.  I have checked that the names match and that  the collection has the values in it etc.  can anyone help?
Rick
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum