Topic: Outer join with the concatenated fields Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 5:55pm
Hi,
I really need your help.
I am creating a SQL Command in crystal report.
Says that I have 2 tables A and B and I want to join this two tables using left outer join. The field that need to join from table B have to concatenate. The SQL will be like this:-
Select A.Field1, B.Field1 from A left outer join B on (A.ID = B.ID1||B.ID2)
I tried to use (+) as an outer join instead of the word "left outer join" but it does not work. Somebody please lead me how to outer join with the concatenated fieds.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum