|
I've been tasked with updating some of our reports that have already been created which shouldn't be a difficult task, but there's no documentation or domain knowledge that I can find around our office.
We're using C++ (not .NET, sorry) so I know I'm begging for an answer. Regardless, the reports are generated using a sql view with queries that are located within "SQL" files. When I view the report format it displays the fields and tables and I need to change some of the fields but I can't find where to change that.
Hopefully, I'll discover the tie in shortly.
------------------------ EDIT ------------------------ Disregard, I discovered the answer and it was just as simple as I had thought. All I had to do was create the dynamic view and then update the report after it's creation.
Thanks anyway! ------------------------ EDIT ------------------------
thx, Plenty
Edited by pgroover - 25 Jun 2007 at 9:30am
|