Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: Dynamically change Y position of Subreport Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 11:26pm
Hi,
I am using Crystal report XI. I am having a report which contains two subreport and I would wish to change the Y Position of the Subreport Dyanmically(Conditionaly). Is that Possible? If is it how can i get that?. I am trying to find the solution in many ways but i cann't get that.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 6:25am
This might work, but it would be difficult to set up properly. Creating 'dummy' sections that would be shown or hidden depending on a condition. Seems like I did something similiar to this once (hope to never do it again).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum