Topic: Dynamic parm from SP with passed parms? Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 6:21am
I am modifying a report to allow the user to select a supplier after the date range parameters are filled in. I can't change the SP. It works in Developer but when it's published the Report asks for a login after the dates are entered. Is there a way to have the user Enter the dates and the the Dynamic picklist is displayed with relevant options w/out Info View asking for a login? The SP can't be touched which is why I copied the report and added the dynamic list based on the dataset returned by the SP. Thanks.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 7:28am
The only way we get around this issue is using Crystal Enterprise. There you can set the login information for a report. If you are using a stand alone product, you would have to convince the powers that be give you a username with out a password on the DB (not likely).
Sorry for not stating. Am running 2008 Enterprise and 2008 Developer. Works fine in Developer but not in Info View even when I specify a high access login for the report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum