Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Can't Display Date Parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bigbloo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote bigbloo Replybullet Topic: Can't Display Date Parameter
     Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 10:11am
(Saw similar problem in different thread. Hope I'm not contravening forum rules. Strated new topic in hopes it will be read soon)
 
I have a parameter field, ?WorkDate.
On report, I'm trying to display "Invoiced dates:" with the first and last dates selected.
 
I tried formula
"Invoiced dates:" + minimum({?workdate}) + maximum({?workdate})
but no luck.
 
Assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Bigbloo
--------------------------------------------------
Information is power only when it's shared.
IP IP Logged
bigbloo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote bigbloo Replybullet Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 10:43am
Figured it our myself:
"invoiced dates:" & "  " & Maximum(?workdate}) & "  " & Minimum({?workdate})   Thumbs%20Up
Bigbloo
--------------------------------------------------
Information is power only when it's shared.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum