I'm pretty new to Crystal Reports and have been thinking about this issue for awhile but haven't been able to come up with a solution. Hoping someone here can help me.
I have a table with invoice information. There are multiple rows for an invoice_num for each item purchased in the invoice. The final item rung up for that particular invoice will have the total price for the invoice. Like below
invoice_num item quantity price cost total cust_num
1 socks 2 $3.00 $1.00 111
1 t-shirt 1 $10.00 $5.00 111
1 discount 1 -$2.00 111
1 pants 1 $20.00 $13.00 $34.00 111
2 t-shirt 1 $10.00 $5.00 $10.00 110
I am trying to create a report to grab information from all invoices that have the item 'discount' within the transaction and display the total number of uses, the distinct count of cust_num, the average sales (avg. of total).
Any ideas where I should start?
Thanks