Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: New to CR - Suppress Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 11:13am
I am pulling info from E2. I have a report that lists empl code, ticket date, empl name and comments. In the comments field I put things like late, excused, unexcused, etc... The report lists all 72 employees
What I want to do is if the comment field is blank, do not list the employee at all. Most of the time I only have 6 to 10 employees with comments. I only want these 6 to 10 employees on my list. How do I do this?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 11:23am
You can either exclude them using the select expert
Table.comments <>""
make sure to change the Excpetions to NULLS to Default for NULLS in the upper right hand of the select expert formula editor if you have NULLS instead of empty strings ("")
or you can conditionally suppress row on the same criteria.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum