Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Odd problem started today. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bgdecker
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote bgdecker Replybullet Topic: Odd problem started today.
     Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 10:44am
Ive been using Crystal Reports for several years and have never seen this happen before.  I'm currently on Crystal Reports XI 11.0.0.1830.  Today when I hide, or suppress a header, footer, or detail section the program squashes the section down to less than one line.  Any formating, like background colors, are lost.  Any fields in the section can't be seen.  Once I unhide, or unsuppress the section everything is back to normal.  As I said before this just started today, and no upgrades or fixes have been applied for many months.  Any ideas?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 11:09am

Someone changed your Report settings.

Go to File>Options>Layout Tab
Check the 'Show Hidden sections' (in the Design View portion) as TRUE
IP IP Logged
bgdecker
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote bgdecker Replybullet Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 12:25pm
Thanks DBlank
 
That did the trick.  I never even notice that option when I was checking today.
 
Thanks again.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum