Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Prevent Group Splitting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bliever
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote bliever Replybullet Topic: Prevent Group Splitting
     Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 1:31pm

I'm getting partial group at bottom of page and remainder on next page. The printing of the group takes up to 5 lines so I would like to go to next page before starting the group if there aren't at least 5 blank lines left available on page.

How do I do that?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 2:26pm
OpenĀ Group Expert
SEelct the group you want to keep together in the Group By.
Click on Options
Click on the Options Tab
CheckĀ 'Keep group Together' as True
IP IP Logged
bliever
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote bliever Replybullet Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 9:06am
I knew there must be an easy answer. Thanks so much for replying.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum