Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Error: Assistant doesnt appear Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
helderjsd
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote helderjsd Replybullet Topic: Error: Assistant doesnt appear
     Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 9:27am
Hello.

I've instaled Crystal reports 2008 to work with VB.Net 2008

The instalation doens give any error, but it doesns work

If I create a new crystal report in VB, the assistant doesnt open, and I cant do nothing to the rpt.

Otherwise, if I open the crystal reports outside the VB, I only can work in design mode. The assistant doesnt work too.

What can I do for solve this problem?

Thank You
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 6:20am
while I can't say for sure....my first response is to uninstall and re-install.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum