Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: filter between values not updating Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 9:51am
I just started with CR XI and built a few reports. All was working fine but when I checked this morning to filter between (dates) the latest record that showed in the dropdown was 6:20 AM. All the rest of the entries up to the present time were not displayed as a choice. When I do not filter at all, all the data is present including the most recent. Is this a setting I am missing??? we are now talking about 6 hours of data that is there but not showing in the filter dropdown as a choice.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum