Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to figure out the positioning of the text Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RTSFO
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Quote RTSFO Replybullet Topic: How to figure out the positioning of the text
     Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 9:33am
Hello all,
I am working on a check report for a client and the account number etc details need to start at a certain position like exactly at position 19 from right.
How do I measure this in a Crystal report?
Thank you all in advance.
RTSFO
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 10:16am
What I have done in the past is get a image of the document I need to print on.  Import that image into my report to get everything lined up, then delete the image.
 
I hope this helps.
IP IP Logged
RTSFO
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Quote RTSFO Replybullet Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 12:04pm
Thank you, but that didn't help either.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 1:10pm

Is your form to be printed on the same width as your paper?  If so, did you remove your margins (i.e., make them zero) before you import the image?

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum