Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Multi-year report: want to do month/date parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
pnut78
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote pnut78 Replybullet Topic: Multi-year report: want to do month/date parameter
     Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 9:22am
Hi!

I have a report where I do yearly comparison case counts.  I was able to create a parameter that allows year selection and one that looks at {case open date} to get the months. Here is the formula thus far:

{MCTCase.Case_Year} in {?Year} and
Month ({MCTCase.Case_Open_Date}) in {?Start Month} to {?End Month}


What I am trying to do instead of selecting the months is to select a date range ie: 1/1-3/6 to compare that specific range for the selected years.

The problem is the {MCTCase.Case_Open_Date} field is a DateTime field.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!


Edited by pnut78 - 08 Mar 2010 at 9:22am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum