Joined: 05 Mar 2010
Location: Mali
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Column width adjustment and excel column freeze Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:30am
Hi there,
I have crystal report which needs to be exported to excel and I have the following two questions:
1. The columns widths needs to be adjusted after export. Is there a way to automatically adjust the column width? I have tried using the Excel Export option of column width based on a page header object but does not seem to adjust all the column width.
2. Is there a way to freeze a column or row when exported to excel.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 6:16am
1) No, the only solution that I have heard of to keep fields aligned in Excel from CR export is to make the column width small.
2) I'm not sure what you mean by freeze, but there isn't much you can do wehn you export to Excel (or anything else for that matter)...CR does what it wants.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum